Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Carma's clinic memories: Susan

This is Susan, what a lovely child! She is in 3rd grade and she came to hold the kittens and play with the puppies. She was such a wonderful little one! She sat and visited with me as she held "Kirsten's Orphans". The one she is holding here is 'Simon', a siamese looking baby!
I asked what she would want to be when she grew up. She looked at me quite seriously and said, "I will be a random citizen!". I asked what a 'random citizen' would do? To which she was quick to reply, "Well...I would know when the great idea hit me!". What a breath of fresh air!!! I haven't had a child sit and talk to me without a cell phone for years!!!!! I hope that she will come back, she says that she will!! I won't forget her!

Carma

1 comment:

pitbull friend said...

What a cutie! Thanks for telling us about her, Carma. We could use more random citizens like Susan!;>)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails