Thursday, October 11, 2012

Loris is found!!

You are not going to believe this- but today when we have a blog on the pups of Loris---and while running the shuttle for the spay/neuter clinic, I was next door to Loris' previous home to pick up another dog and----here she comes running over to the Red Lake Rosie's Rescue van--LORIS!!!

She had walked home all the way to Red Lake which is 32 miles to drive, perhaps 20 miles through wilderness with wolves. She was very hungry and hopped in willingly with me. She went to the clinic and got spayed, so I have her again.

She is so sweet and now I need a rescue to take her, too.

I was SOOOO happy as I have been looking for a long time and cannot believe the challenges of her journey!!

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great news!!! So thrilled
for her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails