Saturday, April 2, 2011

Donna might be just a little naughty...

Donna and and her sister Darci came in to Red Lake Rosie's Rescue with mange and pretty starved from Redby. Thank you so much for adopting Donna!! She looks so loved and happy.

Karen

UPDATE FROM ADOPTERS:
This is Donna. She came from Red Lake Rosie's Rescue last summer. My girlfriend and I adopted Donna from a foster agency last fall.

We were thrilled and very lucky to let Donna into our lives. We could not possibly imagine our lives without her. She has great neighbor dog buddies that she loves to play with. She loves to run through the Minneapolis river parkways, even in the cold. She does not have a mean bone in her body.

I remember that her sister, Darci, was up for adoption in the Twin Cities and she was adopted shortly after Donna.

My girlfriend and I can't thank your organization enough and will continue to be suporters of Red Lake Rosie's Rescue for the rest of our lives.

Thanks
JL~ & MC~

2 comments:

mteacup said...

I love naughty dogs!

Anonymous said...

You are wonderful! Thank you for
adopting this little girl into your
loving home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails