Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You lookin' at me??

A nice lady named Nicole from Elk River was in Red Lake recently and found 2 little puppies wandering the roads. She called Red Lake Rosie's Rescue and I told her how full we were - so - she took the two little puppies with her to Elk River.

She stopped at RLRR shelter and the little pups got wormer, lst parvo shots, and flea and tick application. Here is Nicole's update:

RINGO & RIOHi Karen,
Just wanted to let you know how great the puppies are doing! Tomorrow, Ringo goes to his new home, and I am keeping Rio. They are both thriving, and they are truly the most remarkable puppies I have ever seen.

I take pictures nonstop, and I'm partnering with the local Chuck and Don's to bring more awareness for your rescue, so they are allowing me to post the photos I took up there and of the rescue pups I have and post them on the board so people can see for themselves what great things you are doing! I have some pictures attached for you... Ringo is the blue eyed guy, and Rio is the darker one.

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, I'm going to miss Ringo but he is going to such a great home, and will be the apple of the 10-year-old boy's eye. I am so happy to have gotten the chance to save these little guys, and it's truly an amazing thing what you do day in and day out. Thank you again, and I am working on getting some extra dog food for you guys up there, and anything I can do to help down here, get the word out, let me know.

Oh, and I am still hopeful that the pups mother will be able to be rescued and brought to your caring, loving place. When you get her, please let me know! It will put my mind at ease. God Bless you, Karen!

Nicole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Nicole, for helping out
these two little ones! And how
fanastic that they both have loving
arms to care for them. You are
an angel who appeared for them, right at the very moment they needed you. Thanks so much!

mteacup said...

Thank you Nicole! We all love Red Lake Rosies too - welcome to the fan club and thank you for spreading the word for this very deserving rescue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails