Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stuart Little: Lucky, Lucky, Lucky

ONE HAPPY DOGStuart Little was lucky first to be rescued from the dump by Red Lake Rosie's Rescue, lucky next to go to a wonderful foster home, and lucky again to find his forever home.
Denise

FROM FOSTER MOM--
Stuart was adopted by a nice family with 2 kids, 2 cats and 5 goats and is living on 3 acres.He is such a sweet puppy and we're so happy that he found a loving home. I took a couple of cute photos at his home visit.

CHECKING OUT THE GOATSHe finally started growing and last weigh in was 24 lbs. I was starting to think he was a small breed dog! ha ha

VERY INTERESTING!!!I miss him following me around everywhere and nudging the back of my legs with his nose....

AND LATER...
I just called Stuart's new family to follow up and see how he's doing and they said he's doing great, is very happy and adjusting well. I was a little worried, I don't know why but now I feel better. I miss the little punk.

Mary


STUART LITTLE WANTS TO THANK FOSTER MOM FOR EVERYTHING!!

I'VE GOT JOY TO THE TIPS OF MY EARSI LOVE MY FOSTER SISTERS LORNA & OLIVEAND OUR SUMMER TEA PARTIESOKAY, MAYBE I DIDN'T LOVE BATHTIME SO MUCHOR THAT TIME I SLEPT AT THE THE VET'SBUT SUMMER IS GREATAND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER, MOMXOXOXO Stuart

Remember Stuart Little had his own blog with lots of fun "Little" videos: http://littlestuartlittle.blogspot.com/
Denise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stuart Little, you adorable little
creature, how we love you!!! From
a little ball of fur who once had no spirit to live, to a thriving beauty.....what an amazing story.
Thank you Karen and Geri, and
Stuart's foster family, and now
his forever home.....you gave new
life to this precious little guy.

Anonymous said...

Thank you to Mary for her great care of Stuart---and to her noew adoptive family. We are so happy to see this.

pitbull friend said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much, Mary (and Olive and Lorna) for caring for him while he waited for his new family to show up. What a treat it is to see this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails