Friday, June 3, 2011

Black cat buddies: Rocket & Sheeba

These were my foster kitties that came from Red Lake Rosie's Rescue and were taken in by Feline Rescue. Adrian (now Sheba) was one of the Vikings kittens; Bounce (now Rocket) came to me as a lonely only stray, but quickly made friends with the Vikings. Here's an update:

SHEEBAI realized that I haven’t sent any pictures for a while. I hope you won’t mind but I did rename Adrian to Sheba. She comes when I call any name including any visitor’s name so she doesn’t seem to mind. And she has some of the mannerisms of my previous cat Sheba so it’s nice to have a Sheba around.

ROCKET & DOG ON A WALKRocket has learned to walk on a leash. He comes running when I pull out his harness and leash as he knows he gets to go outside. Although I’m always close by, I have attached Rocket’s leash to Dakota. My dog slows him down as well as makes him easier to spot.

NO BIRDS?Sheba prefers to stay inside and watch the birds and does not like the harness (just like my previous Sheba).

ROCKET & SHEEBA BFFsThey both are doing great and are having a great time. Thanks for letting me take care of them.

M~

1 comment:

Joan said...

Love that "escape artist" Rocket gets to go outside supervised by the dog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails