Thursday, May 5, 2011

Batman turned Bandit

Pet Project Rescue took in this pup (known as Batman) along with his brother from Red Lake Rosie's Rescue. He found his forever home and his name was changed to Bandit.

BANDITUPDATE FROM ADOPTERS:
I thought I would send another update of my precious baby Bandit! He is getting so BIG! We were at the vet today and he weighs 22.2 Lbs! He is super healthy and he is wonderful!

Puppy Kindergarten started yesterday and he already knows how to sit! Down is a work in process. I have attached a few pictures so you guys can see how big he has gotten. I hope all things are going well!

Take Care,
S~

2 comments:

Jo_Tallchief said...

I LOVE IT when they have one floppy ear! ^_^ Thank you for taking in this big cutie!!

Diane R said...

I just belatedly saw this - we adopted Batman's littermate, Robin. He is now named Moje, and he had his own story here this summer. He's now 60+ lbs and a big lovable spaz.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails