Thursday, December 13, 2012

Merri Christmas for Ponemah pups

A week ago, Merri, a girl from Ponemah (the remote village 65 miles from Red Lake Rosie's Rescue), called and offered to round up puppies and any needy animals she could find that day. I told her fine. If you find animals that need help, bring them out to me at the shelter.

CORA & PANDA
She arrived at 3:30 with FIFTEEN animals: a litter of 4, four litters of 2, one adult dog, Shyla with a broken leg, and a juvenile small to medium size breed dog and one cat!! All are very needy and would have died. I'm so glad I got them.

SHYLA
Suddenly, all the outdoor kennels were full here along with 3 cages in the cathouse and one cage in my house with puppies. I almost fell over when Merri arrived with so many animals, but I told her we would contact her again these are placed.

Karen

CARDEW

DENISE SAYS: Act V Rescue & Rehabilitation took several of these animals and I will have more photos and updates in coming days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merri is an angel......and Merri
is full of Christmas spirit....a
huge thank you to her for saving
these beautiful souls! Thank
you Karen for taking them in to keep them safe and warm, and to the rescues who will find loving
homes. Thank you!

Citronella Bark Collar Reviews said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Of course, what a great site and informative post. I will bookmark this site. Keep doing your great job and always gain my support. Thank you for sharing this beautiful article.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails