Sunday, July 15, 2012

Schedule a photo session for your pet in August!

sarah ernhart :: owner, photographer
sarah beth photography
612-804-2518

sarahbethphotography.com

RLRR DOG TEDDY2012 will be the third year of my Giving Back Program in which, every month, I donate $20 from every pet photo session to a local rescue or nonprofit. Red Lake Rosie's Rescue is the Rescue of the Month for August 2012!!

RLRR DOG ORLANDOSPECIAL OFFER FROM SARAH BETH:
For clients, I offer a $75 print credit to anyone who's adopted their pet(s), and a $150 print credit if they've ever adopted from the Rescue of the Month. For organizations that don't adopt out, I extend the credits to those who financially support them. Here's some more information about the program: http://sarahbethphotography.com/giving-back/

I really like your organization, what you do, and what you stand for. It's been a while since I've been up there, and I hope to attend the August 20-22 Clinic, too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails