Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sully has eye surgery today

NOTE FROM FOSTER:
Here are some pictures of Sully playing with some of his friends, former Red Lake dogs some of you might recognize. Sometimes Sully gets confused and ends up by himself, but most of the time he is right in the middle of the fun. Every day he seems to become more sure of himself, stronger, and more energetic.

Tuesday, January 10th is the big day when little Sully will have his eye surgery. I am very excited. Hopefully everything will go as predicted and our little guy will be on his way to recovering vision in his right eye. A huge huge thank you goes out to all of you who so generously sent in donations and made this surgery a reality.

I have been treating Sully's eyes with drops twice a day in preparation for the operation,and there will be a recovery period where Sully will need to wear the cone and rest quietly. He will have a few post op visits, including one the day following his surgery.

Sully is such a gentle happy spirit, easy to work with, easy to love. I will post an update after the surgery.

Sully thanks you all for thinking about him and sending up positive wishes and prayers for the best results possible.

Crystal

4 comments:

Pam said...

Best of luck today, Sully. I'm praying for a successful surgery and speedy recovery for you.

Anonymous said...

We will be thinking of you, Sully,
and wish you well. You have a
fan club! Please keep us updated.
(I love the photo of Sully being
held and hugged).

Anonymous said...

prayers for you Sully! Thank you Crystal for your great care! Thank you to all people who contributed to Sight for Sully Fund!

leeahdancer said...

This is such a heart warming story, I adopted Sully's (Diamond) housemate "Dancer", he is just as loving and sweet as Sully. I am so happy that they found good homes. I wish I knew more of their stories/background I tried to send my story and pictures of dancer but the blog wouldn't accept my emails for some reason. Please continue to send updates. Bless you and Sully.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails