Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Thanks from Jodi

Barbara - you forgot to thank yourself & Karen for making RAVS successful too! There has been a lot of expectations put on you because of your work sabbatical allowing you to spend your summer at Karen's. Barbara - you've done a great job with organizing RAVS too. I can't even imagine how much planning goes into setting up the clinic but you guys did a great job and for that we thank you!

At RAVS I spent the majority of my time on the animal care side (dogs & cats from Karen's or new surrenders) but from my perspective, everything seemed to work great. The animal care sheets were a great idea to keep track of when the cages were cleaned, medications given, and dogs walked. Jeanette did a fabulous job at keeping those up to date. I agree that Ellen was great in the kitchen and always w/ a smile - even when babysitting children (some better behaved than others). Crystal was great at doing incoming and greeting the folks (I'd rather work w/ the animals so I thank Crystal for being so good at that). I think it went well and I look forward to helping out again next year.

thanks everyone!

Jodi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails