Monday, November 21, 2011

Zuzu (formerly known as Delores)

Here's an update on Delores, now known as Zuzu taken in by Act V. Linda transported; Marilou is fostering!

UPDATE FROM FOSTER HOME:
First Zuzu came to my house for an overnight visit.

Now it looks like she is coming back today and I will be fostering her until she finds her own forever home.

ZUZU & LEGACYVicki asked me to foster her as she needs another puppy to play with (and Legacy does a great job of that!)

Also, she is learning more about boundaries and how to interact with other dogs by watching the interaction of my other dogs.

ZUZU & MISTERAhnung and Mister are doing a great job helping Zuzu.

Marilou


ZUZU & AHNUNGDENISE:
I think Zuzu is a mini-me of Nung-Nung!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These 3 are such characters and it
is fun to follow them all on
Ahnung's facebook page. Such
entertainment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails