Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Penny

PET HAVEN FOSTER RECEIVES UPDATE ON GRACIE/PENNY:
Gracie, who's name was changed to Penny, is doing just great! We love her to pieces and she returns the love to us. She is totally immersed in our family and loves my children and grandchildren.

She is getting bigger and loves to play in the snow. I've plowed a number of paths in her back yard for her to run in and to make it easier to play ball. She also loves to jump through the deep snow and carry sticks around.

She is totally housebroken, enters her crate when we have to leave and LOVES to play. She sleeps next to our bed most of the night and then climbs on the bed towards morning loving to lay her head or paws on or over my ankles!

She is doing pretty good learning new things like stay and come and is very smart and is excellent in attempting to manipulate us to do what she wants. She has figured out if she drops something I don't want her to have, she will get a treat. So she brings items to me and drops them!

We are still working on stopping play biting and watching her for items she grabs that she shouldn't have like shoes, etc. All in all she is a very good dog being a little angel most of the time. She gets a lot of exercise even with the cold weather and one of my grandsons loves to take her for walks.

As I write this note to you she is laying in one of her favorite spots under the computer desk with her head on my foot.

She demands a lot of attention from all of us being the energetic pup that she is but we knew what we were in for getting a pup.

I can't begin to tell you how happy we are to have her and how much we love her. She loves Lee whom she has managed to wrap around her paws and she still likes to cuddle with both of us and loves to lay on pillows. Our son Charlie loves her too and my son-in-law says she has such a cool personality which is true.

I promise to send more pictures as soon as I can and am sending some of the latest I took of her.

God's blessing to you,
L&L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet face on this adorable
little girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails