Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Special Thanks


I decided it was time to update the look of the blog and I want to send out a special thanks to E Jourdain, Jr. Photography for allowing me to use this photo of a Red Lake sunset as a background. Isn't it beautiful?!


I would like to use other photographs or artwork of Red Lake and from the people of Red Lake in the future as well. You can send photos to me at d4luke@gmail.com. Thanks!

I've been editing the blog for Red Lake Rosie's Rescue since 2008. The 2200+ posts contain much of the history and accomplishments of RLRR. Thousands of animals have been helped in this time and I am pleased to have been able to share those stories with my readers.

Denise

2 comments:

kmc said...

The sunset photo is beautiful! I check the blog every day and look forward to new posts. I appreciate all the time you put into keeping it going! Some stories are heartbreaking but so important. And so many stories are wonderful and remind me how many people are working so hard for the cats and dogs (and sometimes ponies).
Thank you!

pitbull friend said...

It's lovely! And thank you for keeping it going, Denise!
-Ellen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails