Friday, September 26, 2008

Ode's outreach

Pet Haven received the following note from from Jessie (of Stray Dog Arts) and commented to me, "You will be happy to see that Ode continues to touch the hearts of many... in this case, someone in California!"

I was perusing a list of BARK Magazine advertisers soliciting donations for our eBay Auction. I simply happened to click on your site and was lost in the YouTube video and story of Ode. Sitting in my office with tears in my eyes, I cannot believe her story.

As a volunteer for a Golden Retriever Rescue and having been involved with this organization for the past 7 years I've seen what people can do to animals - I've also seen how trusting and loving those animals can become.

So, rather than ask you for something I went to the Etsy site and ordered greeting cards - Ode you touched yet another...

Jan
GRCGLA Rescue
State/province: CA
Website:
http://grcglarescue.org

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails