Thursday, November 5, 2009

Update on animals needing placement

Some animals have found placements, but more are coming in:

Four of the dogs featured on the blog -- Jazz & Jake, Mason, and Jambi all have been placed. Dino is fostering Mason; AllDog - Jazz & Jake; ActV - Jambi.

We have some juvenile puppies (20-25 lbs.) needing foster and are expecting three more litters of young puppies tomorrow. There will, undoubtedly, be more coming in at the clinic, as well as adults.

We also have three new litters of kittens.

Please let me know if you are interested in taking any, and I can send you more info. Also let me know if you want info on arrivals at the clinic.

Transport is this Sunday and probably next Sunday, too. Thanks to all for your continuing help.

DeeDee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would be willing to take one or two. Cat or dog would be fine I would need one that did not mind the kids you know my 2 boys my dogs and cat kids haha just let me know

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails