Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Pup's Best Friend

Orphaned pup from Ponemah finds a new home thanks to ARVSS.

We LOVE our new addition so much! As you can see he is fitting right in.

In fact I don't think he has spent one night on the floor yet. He is an awesome puppy.

Every night he gets sung to sleep on one of my daughters' beds with a lullaby. We love giving him treats, because he deserves them.

I just wanted to thank you for letting us adopt this puppy. We are so happy to have him. His new name is "Willie" (Wonka)and has been the center of attention for many days.

In fact he went to Nana's house for playtime while we worked on Monday and I had to beg to get him back as my mother was not going to let him leave without a fight! I had to offer up one of my kids in exchange...fair trade! Just kidding, but seriously he has been so easy and a great addition to our family.

Thank you for finding us the perfect pup.

S family

1 comment:

Jo Tallchief said...

Look how happy he is. Would you adopt me, too? I'm up for adoption. :) Just kidding. Kind of. :) Thanks a million for adopting this little guy and giving him a great home. And have a great holiday season, S Family! :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails