Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Red Lake Rosie's Rescue is thankful to all the people who have supported our mission to improve the lives of the dogs and cats of the Red Lake Reservation: volunteers, donors, adopters, foster caregivers, rescue groups, medical teams, and, of course, Karen Good, the board, and the supporters in the Red Lake community.

If you can't help directly, you can help by spreading the word. What we have accomplished is captured in this blog for all to see.

I want to thank everyone who has contributed stories and photos and all the readers for your kind attention and response to those stories.

Denise

4 comments:

Rose said...

I love this blog! I follow it and read it every morning. I have told everyone I know about it. Please keep up the good work. I am so thankful there are people like you in the world!!
Hugs and blessings to you all, Rose

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Denise, for keeping this
incredible blog up and running,
chock full of wonderful stories and updates. I also make the blog part of my daily ritual and enjoy it all. Thanks to you, the metro team, to Karen, RLRR, Sarah, Mike, and all who are involved with making a huge difference in the lives of so many homeless animals.

mteacup said...

I read the blog everyday as well! Thanks for all your hard work on the blog getting all these stories out!

Jo Tallchief said...

Thank YOU, Denise, for all your hard work and everything you do for Red Lake Rosie. Every day I'm thankful that the St. Bernard living at my neighbor's house has gone on to a good home. It was so hard for me to see him. I think there were a few times I actually cried, looking at the condition he was in. May karma be swift on their souls. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Denise. Thx again! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails