Thursday, July 16, 2009

Zipper-dee-doo-dah, Zipper-dee-ay

Hi, Rosie Rescue Friends--

Juno aka Zipper wanted to say HI to her 7 brothers and sisters.

She had her 12 week check up and signed up for puppy class. She is doing quite well with preschool.

She loves going to Cleary Lake Offleash dog park at 7am every morning. At home, she loves playing with the kitten Jerico. They even eat out of the same dish.

I am looking forward to getting updates on her siblings.

R.M


DENISE SAYS: Looking at these photos brought this song to my mind (and, needless to say, a smile to my face)--

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

Mister Bluebird's on my shoulder
It's the truth, it's actual
Ev'rything is satisfactual
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
Wonderful feeling, feeling this way

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are AWESOME pictures!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails