Monday, December 28, 2009

Sybil settles into her foster home

Karen,

First of all, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you do for the dogs. It is truly amazing and you renew my faith in humankind on a daily basis.

Secondly, I wanted to update you on Sybil! I am fostering her and she is doing awesome! We have had 3 off leash trips to the river so far and she is loving it! She is so loyal and never strays far.

At home, she quickly learned that my house is her house, and while, she seems to prefer the wood floor, her super cozy dog bed is ready for her (along with any couch or bed too!) when she wants it. At the moment she is curled up at my feet, sound asleep after a long run.

She is a total sweetheart that has already captured our hearts.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sarah


UPDATE: Here new favorite spot is smack in the middle of the guest room bed on the down comforters! We groomed her on Saturday and she looks so beautiful! Thanks so much for getting her out of the cold! She is so great!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails