Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jasper, you Romeo!

Update from ARVSS on Jasper, a handsome boy who was quickly adopted and appropriately re-named...

FROM NEW FAMILY:
Thank you so much, Jasper's name has officially been changed to
Romeo!

He is doing great, this week we will be working to get him into our daily routine. He is such a fast learner, he is ringing the bell I hung on our back door to tell us when he has to go outside. He picked that up right away and this morning I signed us all up for obedience classes starting March 2.

He has claimed his spot on the couch already. He is loving playtime in the snow with the kids and he whined when they went to school this morning.

Now today he is enjoying my office and playing ball with me while I work.

I will keep you both updated on how he is doing.

GP~

3 comments:

mteacup said...

He is BEAUTIFUL and looks very happy!

Nancy said...

What a great story! It is always
a treat to get the updates.

Twyla said...

I love the last picture - smoosh face! What a honey!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails