Saturday, January 17, 2015

Princess Freya

UPDATE FROM ADOPTER:
I saw on Facebook the invitation to send in Christmas cards featuring pets from Red Lake Rosie’s Rescue. Here is a picture of Freya who originally came from Red Lake and was adopted from All Dog Rescue. I believe her name was Princess when she was at the Red Lake Rosie’s shelter. She was about 2 ½ years old when we adopted her in June of 2011.


Freya is the most adorable, loving, and sweet-natured dog! She truly has a gentle soul. She is so appreciative of any loving and attention she gets. She thinks she is a lap dog and won’t pass up any opportunity to cuddle and get pet. She never barks and is both mellow and playful.

My son and I want to thank you for rescuing her. We can’t imagine our lives without her. I am amazed at all the work your organization does for animals. We are lucky to have people who work hard on behalf f all the wonderful animals out there who haven’t had the opportunity to start their lives in loving homes.

I intend to spoil my Freya for the rest of her life to make up for the first 2 ½ years of her life.

Thanks again from me, my son and Freya- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!


Sincerely, Julie


PREVIOUS POST FEATURING PRINCESS, NOW FREYA???:
http://redlakerosie.blogspot.com/2011/05/every-rescued-animal-has-story.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails