Tuesday, June 21, 2011

PeeWee & friends

Recently, a car arrived at Red Lake Rosie's Rescue with Pee Wee, a small kitten laying in a box. They asked me to help the kitten, and when I asked what happened they said that Pee Wee had got slammed in the housedoor. They had gotten the kitten only three days before for their two toddlers from a "free kitten" sign at Walmart parking lot in Bemidji.

PEEWEE ALONEWell, of course I took the kitten, and after observing Pee Wee, I offered food and he ravenously ate and then I gave him a bottle and he drank it all. Pee Wee was starving and dehydrated. Pee Wee was clearly still needing his mama.

Pee Wee since getting food has walked, used the litter box and has a good appetite on kitten milk and soft food. Pee Wee does not appear to have injury as far as I can tell. I have attached a picture of this little darling kitten.

Karen & Geri


PEEWEE & FRIENDSWhen I got the note and photo from Karen, I told her to send him/her down. She ended up fitting purrrfectly with the four bottle babies several of us have been helping to survive for a few weeks now. Soon they'll actually be old enough to go to homes -- Can you resist the cuteness???

1 comment:

Joan said...

Irresistible! Glad they are safe with you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails